Provides effective installation, troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
Full time and Part time available flexible hours.
- Initiate, plan, schedule and complete projects concerning repair, replacement, and improvement projects of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Perform HVAC and refrigeration preventative maintenance as required.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain refrigeration equipment systems.
- Proactively collaborate with customers and other trades shops to complete projects, preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Facilitate needs of plumbing department to acquire permits and pass inspection as needed on water heater repairs or replacement.
- Respond to after-hours emergency calls when scheduled on call duty.
- Promote a culture of safety and environmental protection by working in a safe manner; immediately reporting unsafe situations and accidents; following company procedures; and participating in appropriate safety training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School/GED diploma plus a minimum of 1 years of related experience. Possess Mechanic IV License. Working knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration systems; proficient with computer software programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel; excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to think critically and solve problems; good judgment, organizational and customer service skills; ability to operate standard office equipment and small hand tools.
Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is insurable by company motor vehicle insurance carrier. Physical requirements include finger and wrist dexterity and hand/eye coordination to perform keyboard functions; moderate physical effort; walking, standing, carrying of loads up and down stairs, kneeling, bending, crawling, and crouching, pushing and/or pulling; must work outdoors in all weather conditions; exposure to noisy or dusty conditions, mechanical, electrical and/or other hazards chemicals and solvents.
HVAC and plumbing knowledge or experience