Compensation negotiable depending on experience and licensing
Why Work Here?
“Family atmosphere, Great Boss, Benefits and Grow with our Company”
Leo’s Sewer and Drain Plumbing has seen unprecedented growth over the past eight years. We are always hiring and we have more calls coming in than we can run. We serve customers in the Colorado Spring and have commercial accounts all along the front range.
- Thoroughly checking the entire Plumbing system for the customer
- Listening to the customer and providing suggestions and feedback to improve their existing system
- Completing all necessary repairs and paperwork
- You have at least 2 years of experience troubleshooting Residential Plumbing systems
- You have a valid driver’s license
- You have no DUI convictions or license suspensions within 3 years
- You can pass a drug test and a background check
- You have excellent communication skills
About Leos Sewer & Drain:
Locally owned business. The boss has experience and is willing to share his knowledge and allow you to grow with our company.